A moment of truth

Happiness for a lifetime

pinkybunny

Google

adsense

Sunday, July 8, 2007

The vows we take....


Seems like it was yesterday that i always hanging around with my friends, always make myself pretty and being wanted to be noticed with somebody, lol..I would say that I 'm a kind of a woman with no sense of direction. Always follow the flow where ever be sent. hehehe... Now that i found my true love w/c of course my husband now(LOL). He is the best thing ever happen in my life. i am so happy that we get married coz if not i will just end up my life without even feel the true meaning of happiness.hehehehehe..I love my husband so much!!! He never fail to say " I love you " to me. He never deprived me to all my wants and needs. Things suddenly changed when we decided to tie the knot and build a family of our own. we are now more responsible and knows our obligations in life. The vows we take will be forever and its a promise!!

No comments: