A moment of truth

Happiness for a lifetime

pinkybunny

Google

adsense

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Family is.....


A Family is a Place to cry, to laugh, to vent frustration and to ask for help when we are totally down. A Family is People who cares when you are sad. Who loves you no matter what and will share your triumphs and struggles in life. A Family is a Circle where we learn to like ourselves and learn to make good decisions. Where we listen and are listened to where we learn the rules of life. To prepare ourselves for the world. The world is a place where anything can happen.
If we grow in a Loving Family, we are ready for the world.

The most precious gift that god has given me is "My family"..They are the source of my strength and perseverance in life. My aspirations to make myself always on top. Top to be the most perfect mother to my child and wife to my husband....
My inspirations in life............


No comments: