A moment of truth

Happiness for a lifetime

pinkybunny

Google

adsense

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Him....

The first time he came in and walked towards the direction where i am seating. I looked at him. At the back of my mind, i was telling myself that this guy will soon be part of me. I don't know what came across in my mind but really there was a big bang in my heart telling that this man will come to my life. Gosh, that time I felt FEAR as i dont want my intuition to happen. Actually he is not my kind of man.ehehhehe..It was far to my imagination that we will be together. Yes, he is actually a very good man. an endearing indeed. Maybe that time i fail to realize how rare his kind is. hehehehe. But no REGRETS at all since i have him now!!! He will be mine forever!!! My husband, my bestfriend and my Soulmate!!

No comments: